Hello, I am a student in Arab Open University, and I am very happy with my studies. However, I am a Cerebral Palsy Patient and my physical therapy is very expensive [8,000 S. R] Per month, and I pay the exact amount as a tuition fee for each semester, so, I might be forced to stop my studies because of my health condition. But I don't want to stop because I have only 4 semesters left to graduate So I would like to know if I can find a sponsor for my university fees. Thank you very much
Razan Hussein Asia, Saudi Arabia Nov 17, 2020
5044 View(s)
Answer

I need a sponsor

Hello am BANA OREISON am from Rwanda, I did my highschool and I want to go in college, Ive already had the fully funded tuition fees scholarship but am in lack of 1000 for the payment of getting an admission letter which is going to help me to get a visa. We are in a cheap conditional life such that we cant afford that whole cash. I want to know if anyone can help me with that payment. Thank youBest regards

By :BANA OREISON  |  1256 Day(s) ago   |  00 Report Abuse

Post Comment
Char. Left

* Help us keep the Discussion Boards clean and respectful. We take online abuse seriously. Read the terms of use to avoid having your message deleted.

Saudiarabia Select a Country

Our Network :