Hello, I am a student in Arab Open University, and I am very happy with my studies. However, I am a Cerebral Palsy Patient and my physical therapy is very expensive [8,000 S. R] Per month, and I pay the exact amount as a tuition fee for each semester, so, I might be forced to stop my studies because of my health condition. But I don't want to stop because I have only 4 semesters left to graduate So I would like to know if I can find a sponsor for my university fees. Thank you very much
Razan Hussein Asia, Saudi Arabia Nov 17, 2020
4310 View(s)
Post Comment
Char. Left

* Help us keep the Discussion Boards clean and respectful. We take online abuse seriously. Read the terms of use to avoid having your message deleted.

Saudiarabia Select a Country

Our Network :